Follow this link to the Summer Camps Page on the NEW Portland Ultimate site.
Looking forward to summer!? So are we! We’ve got a full season of youth camps throughout the Portland-Metro area! Our camps offer a welcoming all-inclusive environment for new and experienced boys and girls entering 3rd-9th grade. Youth players will interact and learn from an awesome core of coaches invested in the growth and development of the campers!
What is camp like? At Portland Ultimate Summer Camps we take youth sports a little differently. Our focus is on fun, development, and fitness. We think sports can still be an incredibly effective tool for building character, developing leadership skills, and molding healthy interpersonal skills. Each week of camp will feature drills, lessons, scrimmages, and games that will exercise campers’ mind and body. Come discover the difference ultimate can make!
- June 25 – June 29 Glenhaven Park
- July 9 – July 13 Beaverton
- July 16 – July 20 Normandale
- July 30 – August 3 Fernhill
- August 6 – August 10 Clinton City Park
- August 13 – August 17 Sellwood Park
Each week of camp will have a full-day option (9 am – 3 pm) and half-day option (9 am – 12 pm) for our campers. Campers will be divided into age and experience groups for drills in order to facilitate the greatest amount of learning for everyone involved. All campers will be together for some portions of the day. All campers will receive a free camp t-shirt and disc!
Typical Camp Day Schedule:
- 8:45-9:00 – Campers Arrive
- 9:00-9:10 – Morning Talk
- 9:10-9:30 – Warmups and Throwing
- 9:30-10:00 – Lesson/Drill
- 10:00-10:30 – Game Reinforcing Lesson/Drill
- 10:30-10:40 – Water Break/Talk
- 10:40-11:10 – Lesson/Drill
- 11:10-11:30 – Game Reinforcing Lesson/Drill
- 11:30-12:00 – Scrimmages
- 12:00-12:30 – Lunch, Spirit Awards, and Morning Campers Depart
- 12:30-1:00 – Free-time for Games
- 1:00-1:30 – Lesson/Drill
- 1:30-2:00 – Game Reinforcing Lesson/Drill
- 2:00-2:10 – Water Break/Talk
- 2:10-2:40 – Scrimmages
- 2:40-2:55 – End of Day Talk, Games, and Cheer
- 3:00 – Campers Depart
CUT Overnight Camps
Portland Ultimate partners with CUT Camp, an organization that hosts competitive Ultimate camps in North Carolina, Illinois, and you-know-where. CUT Camps are not recommended for first-time players, but they are perfect for the player looking to take their game to the next level.
|June 24 – June 29||Lewis and Clark College||Register here|
|July 22 – July 27||Lewis and Clark College||Register here|
Portland Ultimate believes everyone who wants to learn and play Ultimate should be able to. Scholarships will be awarded on a need basis. For more information, contact Ron Hartmann at firstname.lastname@example.org