Youth Spring League 2018 is Here!
When: Sundays April 8 – June 3rd, skipping Memorial Day Weekend.
- Elementary School League (grades 3-5): 9-11am. 45 min practice, followed by 50min game.
- Middle School Youth League (grades 6-8): 9-11am or 11:30am-1:30pm, depending on division.
- Competitive Division – 11:30am – 1:30pm. Plays two 50 minute games.
- Developmental Division – Game times vary. 9:00-11:00am or 11:30am-1:30pm.
20 minute practice followed by two 40 minute games
- High School City League (grades 9 – 12): 2:00 – 4:00 pm. Play one 90 minute 7v7 game. 80 minute rounds. 90 minute hard cap. Practice and warm ups before game.
- Weeks with odd numbers of teams available will have at least one double header. First game 11:30am – 1:30pm, second game 2:00 – 4:00pm.
April 8 – Youth League Opener – Meet coaches. Parent meeting. Parent-player mixer game.
April 15 – May 20 – Youth League Season (7 Sundays)
June 3 – Youth League Finals & Season Finale BBQ.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like us to add a team to the league for you!
Looking to start a team or at your school? Want us to come out and do a PE Clinic or after school class for students? Fill out our interest form for New Teams here. Or request a PE Clinic here. We partner with schools and organizations like Latino Network and SUN to do PE Clinics, and offer enrichment and after-school classes.
Want to help coach in the league, or help manage the players on your child’s team? Fill out our Volunteer Interest Form (not sure if you’re qualified? we will train you!).
Please utilize our Youth Development Fund if the economics of the league are preventing you from joining; we want everyone to play! Simply fill out our online application and you should hear from us shortly.
February 5 – Registration Opens
February 27 – Mandatory 2hr Coaches Training
March 5 – Early Bird Registration Closes
March 19 – Teams Finalized. Individual players can still sign-up directly for teams. Free Agents sign-up directly for Free Agent team.
March 20 – Mandatory 1hr Coaches Meeting
April 1 – Online rosters, waivers, and coaching code of conduct due.
April 8 – Youth League Opening Day
April 15 – First day of regular season games.
May 20 – Last day of regular season games.
May 27 – Playoffs schedule announced.
June 3 – Youth League Playoffs
Cost: $50 Early Bird price until March 5th. After March 5th, $60 Late Registration. ($40 for High School City League)
How to Sign-up: Sign-up directly for your school-team. Don’t see your school? You have two options: 1. Start a team at your school or, 2. Sign-up as a Free Agent.
- Start a Team at Your School: Looking to start a team or at your school? Want us to come out and do a PE Clinic or after school class for students? Fill out our interest form for New Teams here. Or request a PE Clinic here. We partner with schools and organizations like Latino Network and SUN to do PE Clinics, and offer enrichment and after-school classes.
- Free Agents: Sign-up as a Free Agent, and we will assign you to a team that is geographically closest to your home school.
- Buddies/Baggage: If you sign-up as a Free Agent, you can request to “baggage” with a friend you would like to play with. If you have a friend you would like to play with, include your friends’ name in your registration.
Where: Lents Park