Women’s Winter League is back for 2018!
All skill levels welcome! Everyone will sign up as a free agent [we’re asking for volunteer captains], and then there will be a draft for teams. If you want to be buddied/paired up with another player, please note that in the registration options. Specifically, type in your buddy/partner’s name and have them type in yours when you both register.
Who: Adult and High School Age Women
What: 5 on 5 Women’s Winter League
Where: Delta Park turf fields 5, 6 and 7
When: 8 weeks of play. Every Tuesday night from 8-10 PM, January 9 – February 27
Cost: $40 per player if you sign up by 12/20/2017; $50 thereafter. Students use discount code WWLStudent2018.
- Captains — There will be a Draft night. Draft night TBD.
- Hoping for 8 teams [more if we get enough interest].
- 5 players per team on the field. Two 45 minute games per night. One (2 minute) timeout per team, per game.
- 5 v 5. Make it, drop it. Stall count: 8
- Player substitutions happen on the fly: all players sub in from the center of the field and must slap hands with the outgoing player prior to the incoming player joining play
- Two games capped at 45 minutes will be played each league night. If the score is tied at the end of 45 minutes, one more point is played to determine the game winner.
- All scores will be submitted each week.
- If you have further questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.