Portland Ultimate is excited to announce the inaugural 2018 Rec League!
Wednesdays, 6 – 8 PM
Delta Park Grass Fields
4/18/2018 to 6/6/2018
Tournament on Saturday 6/9/2018
- You can bring your own team. You need a minimum of 3 women & 3 men to form a team [maximum number of men you can invite is 8].
- Sign up and request to play with other friends or on a team
- Just sign up as yourself!
The cost is $80 per player through March 30th, $90 thereafter. If you are a student, use the code RECSTUD at registration to receive a $10 discount.
Rec League highlights:
- Relaxed and spirited
- Emphasis on gender equity
- Further honing of skills learned in Beginner League
- Light coaching – each team will have a more experienced player to guide and answer questions
How to sign up:
- If you want to start your own team, sign up as a captain and invite a Minimum of 3 Women & 3 Men – be sure to let them know the name of your team! We will also place free agents on your team to ensure that every team has roughly equal numbers of players.
- If you want to play with friends but don’t have a team, sign up and let us know who your friends are.
- If you are looking to learn, play and have fun but don’t know others to sign up with, register as a free agent and we’ll put you on a team!
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
[thanks very much to Vinai Charoenwongsawang for the use of his picture!]