Opportunities to Play
We've got a lot going on these days for middle school and high school players. Stay up to date on youth ultimate by signing up for our newsletters: Elementary/Middle School Newsletter and High School Newsletter. You can also follow us on Facebook. Questions? Contact Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Elementary/Middle School Summer League: Our largest league for elementary and middle schools is coming soon. Read more >
- Youth Spring League: Spring is in the air and Youth Spring League is around the corner! First day is April 6, 2013. Registration is now open. Read more >
- Atkinson Indoor Spring League: We're pleased to announce a new indoor league for 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th graders! Read more >
- Middle School/High School Fall League: We're planning a new co-ed league for 7th and 8th grader and high school kids to play together. We'll make the best attempt to place middle school players on their future high school teams. More details to follow.
- Winter 2014 Pickup: Next winter, we'll have an indoor game for all ages, once a week. To be on the mailing list for more information, contact Monica at email@example.com.
- Sass: Sass is Portland's high school girls team! It is open to all girls from any school. Interested players and their families can contact Carmen at firstname.lastname@example.org. Read more >
- Spring Break Camp: Play ultimate during break! Together with BaxterSports, we're hosting three days of ultimate camp for 4th-8th graders this March 27-29. Read more >
- Middle School Summer Camps: We're teaming up with BaxterSports again this year for ultimate summer camps!
Location: Clinton Park and Franklin HS
Dates/Times: July 9th - Aug 8th, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6pm -8pm
There are a handful of tournaments planned for 2013. Read more >
We're working on a fall clinic for elementary through 8th graders. To stay in the loop, contact Monica at email@example.com.